Jo McNamara Florist are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Jo McNamara Florist of 121 Winter Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO4 8DS.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, writing reviews or making comments on our website: www.jomcnamaraflorist.co.uk (our website).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data & IP addresses.
Cookies in use on this website
I. Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.
IV. Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies